Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spring is Near!




















Yes, I know it is January, and still a little chili outside, but before we know it spring will have sprung! Every girl likes to be prepared when this happens with fun, cool garments in her closet! Spring and summer clothes are so refreshing because they are generally light weight and comfortable. It looks like there are going to be lots of timeless classic looks, as well as trendy looks this year. Whatever look you desire, we have  it for you at The Liberty Shop! The amazing thing is all of the pictures below start at $59! Here is a sneak peak of what is arriving daily!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Aaaaaaah. Super cute! Love the new blog. I'm going to have to take a road trip to come see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey bag in the picture...how much is it and who is it made by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! not sure who its by! It is $79.00! It is a precious bag! Will be glad to mail it to you if you decide you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I want one. I am Amanda's sister-in-law... Let me know how to get you my info...

    ReplyDelete